Our team members are the most critical component of our long-term success and organizational impact. As a result, we have designed our compensation philosophy to attract and retain the most diverse, talented and capable team members worldwide. We strive to provide the best choice and value at the best cost and to ensure that our compensation and benefits programs remain competitive with other similar organizations; we use external benchmarks to determine salary ranges and benefits packages for all Mercy Corps team members. As a result, our total rewards (compensation and benefits) packages are competitive in the market and are relevant to the various country locations in which we operate.
We believe our comprehensive compensation system reflects “who we are.” It supports our organizational commitments to transparency, flexibility, and equity, and supports individuals in the pursuit of their personal interests, goals, and desired achievements. We also recognize that disparities exist in our industry’s standard practices and we strive to mitigate with the goal to eventually eliminate inequities.
Mercy Corps encourages any applicant or candidate requiring a workplace accommodation request to inquire with the Talent Advisor or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.
US Based Core Benefits* include:
- Comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental Insurance - for spouse/domestic partner, family, eligible dependents
- Employee Assistance & Resiliency Programs (EAP & EARP)
- Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off vacation, sick leave, personal, compassionate, holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution after 1 year
- Paid Family & Medical Leave / Enhanced Family Leave
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Services during international travel
- Commuter & Transportation Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket expenses (healthcare, dependent care, transportation, parking)
- Wellbeing Reimbursement Account annual stipend to pay for qualified wellbeing expenses
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
- Language & Educational Courses at no cost through our Learning Management System
- Professional & Career Development
*Regular, US staff benefits for ongoing positions working over 20 hours/week and more than 6 months.
Please inquire upon application for benefits information related to the particular role for which you are being considered.
Mercy Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We actively seek out candidates with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills so that we can be collectively stronger and have sustained global impact.
We are committed to providing an environment of respect and psychological safety where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We do not engage in or tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability (including HIV/AIDS status), marital status, military veteran status or any other protected group in the locations where we work.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment, please reference the policies below:
Mercy Corps Machine Readable Files (US based Health/Vision/Dental benefits)