Visiting our U.S. offices
We ask in-person visitors to follow a few basic standard procedures:
- Follow current mask guidelines upon arrival (front desk staff will inform you if mask use is required at that time)
- Stay home if you are experiencing Covid symptoms
- Use the WorkEQ app (instructions below) for building entry
We are pleased to announce that we have chosen WorkEQ as our partner to keep you and Mercy Corps team members safe as we get through the COVID-19 pandemic together. WorkEQ is a user-friendly, efficient and secure app that makes it easy to upload vaccination information and complete health screenings as needed.
Coming to the office
- At least 2 business days before visiting the Mercy Corps office, please follow these simple steps to install, upload vaccine status, and use the WorkEQ app:
- Open the app or desktop version, click Find My WorkEQ Space and enter the following code: mercy
- Login using the “Visitors” button
- Upload your vaccine documents and answer login questions
- Arriving at the Mercy Corps office
- Complete the short health screening in the WorkEQ app. Or;
- You can arrive at the office with your proof of vaccination and sign up at the kiosk/iPad at the entrance as well as complete the short health screening survey once you sign up.
- NOTE: If you choose this option, you will still need to bring in a cell phone to verify your sign up. You should allow 10 minutes for this process to be completed.
- You will receive guidance at the end of your screening based on your answers and will either be granted or denied building entry. Note: your screening responses are confidential and accessible only to designated administrators at Mercy Corps.
- If you become ill or test positive within 7 days of visiting our offices, please either alert our HR department either through the app by emailing email@example.com.
- If a Mercy Corps team member becomes ill and identifies you as a close contact, Mercy Corps’ HR department will reach out confidentially through the contact information provided through the app or kiosk/iPad to alert you and let you know of next steps.
If you have any questions about the screening, the resulting recommendations, or our privacy policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical issues while installing or using WorkEQ, please visit https://support.returnsafe.com for helpful support content or email email@example.com for help.
Please install WorkEQ and complete the screening process at least 2 business days prior to your next visit to our office, and together we can maintain a safe and healthy working environment at Mercy Corps!