A partnership with Mercy Corps can benefit your company
A cause marketing partnership with Mercy Corps allows your company to meet business objectives while accomplishing the vital work of saving and improving lives. At Mercy Corps, we make it a priority to customize our partnerships to meet the goals of each organization and tell a powerful story about our work together.
Today’s businesses are seeking cause marketing alliances as never before. And it’s no wonder why. According to the 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study:
- 83% of surveyed Americans say they want more of the products, services and retailers they use to benefit causes.
- 85% have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause they care about.
- 80% are likely to switch brands, when similar in price and quality, to one that supports a cause.
Is your company new to cause marketing?
Cause marketing is a relationship that maximizes both social and business benefits. It traditionally takes one of three forms:
- Transactional partnerships direct a portion of the proceeds from the sale of a product or service to benefit a cause or nonprofit organization.
- Message promotion partnerships build awareness around a cause or issue.
- Product licensing or endorsement partnerships allow businesses to use a nonprofit’s logo for a fee.
Benefits to your company:
- Increase awareness and recognition of your company's commitment to helping others
- Enhance your reputation
- Strengthen the loyalty of your consumers and stakeholders
- Boost employee morale
- Meet your goals for corporate social responsibility and philanthropy
How have other companies benefited from cause marketing partnerships?
Read our success stories to find out how companies such as Amazon, Gap, Starbucks’ Ethos Water and Western Union have conducted successful cause marketing campaigns with Mercy Corps.
To find out how your company can develop a successful cause marketing partnership with Mercy Corps, contact Jennifer Schmidt, Director of Cause Marketing Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org.