Thank you for advocating for Mercy Corps and spreading the word about your campaign! Below are materials which can help you talk about our programs, fundraise at events and online and collect donations.
Typhoon Haiyan Emergency Response
- Fact sheet to download, print or send as an email attachment. Download ▸
- Digital banners and badges to embed on your website. See options ▸
- Video about displaced families Watch ▸
- Donation slips to help collect donor information at a fundraiser Download ▸
Press and Outreach Kit
Logos and web banners
Please look over our Logo-Use Guidelines. These JPG files can be used in a variety of ways, such as copied onto flyers or posted on your website.
Web banners ▸
You can embed the URL of your fundraising campaign page within the HTML code of Mercy Corps web banners.
Invite your friends and family to a fundraising event, remind them to donate or thank them for their support! Emails will be added and updated during emergencies.
Where Most Needed
- Invitation to donate to your fundraising campaign
- Request for item donations to support your event
- Invitation to attend event
- Reminder to donate to your fundraising campaign
- Thank you for item donation
- Thank you to event attendees
- Thank you to people who could NOT attend your event, but gave online
Fact sheets, signs and brochures
Print for your event, or send as an email attachment!
- Emergency Response
- Food and hunger
- Women and business
- Mercy Corps General
Talking points and speaker request
We want to help you articulate what you support and why.
PowerPoint photo slideshows
Available upon email request.
We can help you collect, handle and submit donations from start to finish. Proper use of the materials below are explained in Handling donations.
Fundraising Tracking Form
Request the materials below by emailing our Community Fundraising Team.Please include which and how many materials you'd like.
- Coded donation envelopes (for people to take home and mail in their gift)
- Sealable money bag
- Mercy Corps brochure
- Mercy Report quarterly newsletter
Portland, OR fundraisers only
- Cash box with lock
- Mercy Corps banner
Pick-up and drop-off at Mercy Corps’ office is responsibility of fundraiser