Because you care enough to make a difference through your gift to Mercy Corps, we are dedicated to respecting you and your privacy. This is the pledge we make to you:
- We will use your gift in the most efficient way possible. Over the last five years, Mercy Corps has used over 88 percent of our resources for programs that help people in need.
- We will offer various mailing options, so you can choose how often you hear from us.
- We will remove your name from our mailing list, email list or telephone solicitation list at any time, at your request.
- We take your Internet privacy very seriously. You can opt-out of our email list at any time, and we will not share your email address with any other organization or business.
- We will honor your confidence in us by maintaining the highest standards in our fundraising and program operations. We are a member of InterAction, a coalition of America's most reputable international agencies, and we adhere to their financial and ethical standards.
- We will publish a summary of our financial statement each year in our Annual Report. Our complete financial statement is available upon request at any time.
If you would like to speak to a Donor Services Representative about any of the options listed above, or if you have any questions, please call 1-888-842-0842, or email email@example.com